Facebook Is Filled Millions Of Imaginary People

I recently spent $5 to promote a post on my Facebook Business Page... www.facebook.com/kittaylordreamz... 

Below are screenshots of some of the "people" who 'liked' my post. 

The origin of this is actually the ad I posted awhile back promoting the page itself, since thousands of the 'likes' I have seem to be completely fabricated profiles.

Regardless, the level of ridiculousness remains the same...

Did I really pay $25 a week to promote my page, and $5 to promote each post, to get to know people such as Ibe Siie Ibe'talexComunity, Naz Radensejagat, Ri'aApriliani Aries, Wandz Stevan Corriighandz, Vay Titisan Ibliz Padjajaran, Aneliq Petrova, and my favorite, Iwank Famouzz?

Lovely.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Views

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author